- Spending more time in sunlight was shown in one study to reduce children's risk of nearsightedness! For every hour per week the children studied children spent outside in daylight, their chances of becoming nearsighted dropped by 2%.
- Research suggests that light-sensitive cells in our eyes are crucial to regulating our wake-sleep cycles. A minimal daily exposure to UV light is important to making sure our sleep cycles remain healthy!
- Shorter days doesn't mean less "potent" sunlight - when you do go outside to get a healthy dose of UV rays during the winter, make sure to have a good pair of sunglasses on hand to prevent overexposure!
10/10 Optics will be closed April 15, 16, 21, and 22 for Passover.
Are you looking forward to all-you-can-eat matzah? ;)
Do you like 10/10 Optics?
$100 off at 10/10 Optics!
- 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Tuesday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Wednesday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Thursday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Friday
- Closed Saturday