- Spending more time in sunlight was shown in one study to reduce children's risk of nearsightedness! For every hour per week the children studied children spent outside in daylight, their chances of becoming nearsighted dropped by 2%.
- Research suggests that light-sensitive cells in our eyes are crucial to regulating our wake-sleep cycles. A minimal daily exposure to UV light is important to making sure our sleep cycles remain healthy!
- Shorter days doesn't mean less "potent" sunlight - when you do go outside to get a healthy dose of UV rays during the winter, make sure to have a good pair of sunglasses on hand to prevent overexposure!
Sick of all this snow? 10/10 Optics has just thing to sweeten these storms - $100 off your favorite designer eyewear!
Hurry and take advantage of this sweet offer before it expires!
The Polar Vortex isn't just hard on bare hands and heating bills - exposure to extreme cold can also hurt your vision!
Keeping your eyes protected from the cold can be as simple as wearing a good pair of sunglasses and a hat with a brim. Contact lens wearers should take special care to keep their eyes hydrated with re-wetting drops during cold snaps.
Take a look at this article for cold weather symptoms to watch out for (no pun intended!).
Do you like 10/10 Optics?
$50 off at 10/10 Optics!
- 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Tuesday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Wednesday
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Thursday
- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
- Closed Saturday